Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Gifts


Living among trees in the fall imprints floating masses of colors that seem to be interwoven with dark linear figures on my brain.  Sunday came and the sun was playing hard from way up high in the sky with the clouds, to way down low reflecting off the grasses.  “Paint out side! Paint out side!” Home alone, it was clearly me calling me.  So I listened. Above is an image of my efforts.

"A Gift" Reach out for more information. 


Last Fall I was Gifted amazing buttons (the closure of these bags and the embellishments on the straps). Well, really, these were wooden disks that I drilled holes into and which now are buttons.  Layering the leather into landscapes and adding these buttons seemed to bring the outdoors right into these creations.

"Rise" Reach out for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo on your plein aire effort! Your creativity shows in SO many ways!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete