Monday, November 28, 2011

The Contemporary Art Fair: What a Wonderful Surprise!


~I Loved Meeting You All~



Set-up was a dream.  I am used to creating a playful environment by myself, and this time I had not one set of helping hands, but two, and they both liked making jokes. Time flew and the booth reflected the fun we had in creating it!
“Thank you, Guys!”

When I got home after the first day I had a call.  A woman who was wearing a beautiful woven scarf left me a message, “ Myra, I am so excited about the many ways I have figured out to wear your bag, around the neck, across the body and over my shoulder.”  She said she’d send me photos.  I went to sleep smiling.  One of the best things when I create something is that it really can touch someone.
Over the next two days, there was a dance performance right next to my booth - just beautiful!


People who shared their love of art with me: a beader, a writer, a knitter of dog wear and many others. I thank all of them for saying, “I love your wine sacks,” “Just beautiful,” & “Love the bags!”


And I thank those who played with my art, purchased my art bags, and made me laugh out loud. 
I loved meeting you all and look forward to keeping in touch and sharing
My New Livable Art!  



No comments:

Post a Comment